Date Founded: 1844
Church Location: 1412 9th St., Highland, Illinois
Notes: The first church in Highland was ready for occupancy in 1846 (the building continued to be used in various capacities until 1941, when it was torn down). The second church was built in 1856, but was not dedicated until May 1861. The current St. Paul's Church was dedicated on October 12, 1952.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1848-1930
- Marriages: 1848-1930
- Deaths: 1851-1974