Date Founded: 1880
Church Location: 411 Sheffield, Greenfield, Illinois
Notes: In 1860, land in southeastern Greenfield was purchased to build a church, but one was never constructed. In 1880, the land was sold and three lots, located on the corner of Chestnut and Sheffield, were purchased. The first church was built in 1881, but it was not formally dedicated until June 17, 1885. In 1965, the parish purchased property located across the street from the church. The current church was built there and was dedicated on September 29, 1974.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1881-1930
- Marriages: 1881-1930
- Deaths: none