Date Founded: 1964
Status: Merged, 1988
Church Location: 1900 St. Clair Avenue, Granite City, Illinois
Notes: Merged with Sacred Heart (Granite City) and St. Joseph (Granite City). Building is still standing, but is no longer used for church services.
Mass was first held at the Wilson Public School cafeteria. The church was dedicted on October 16, 1966.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research