Date Founded: 1924
Status: Merged, 1988
Church Location: 2606 Washington Avenue, Granite City, Illinois
Notes: Merged with St. Joseph (Granite City) and St. Margaret Mary (Granite City) to form Holy Family parish. Church open for Mass.
The first church, a portable, frame building, was located on the corner of Washington Avenue and 26th Street. The second church, which consisted of an auditorium (used for Mass), school and parish hall opened on August 25, 1925. The current church was dedicated on October 5, 1958.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1924-1930
- Marriages: 1924-1930
- Deaths: 1931-1988