Date Founded: 1865
Church Location: 205 S. Locust St., Arcola, Illinois
Notes: The first church, located on South Pine Street just north across Washington Street, was dedicated on January 22, 1871. The present church was dedicated on August 2, 1903.
Beginning in the 1990s the Mexican population in Arcola doubled. St. John's now offers a Spanish-language Mass each month.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1871-1930
- Marriages: 1872-1930
- Deaths: 1875-1934