Date Founded: 1947
Church Location: 820 W. Homer M. Adams Parkway, Godfrey, Illinois
Notes: Mass was originally held at the Catholic Children's Home in Alton until the first church, originally a Quonset hut, was completed on February 8, 1948. The current church was dedicated on April 29, 1979. The Quonset hut church was used as a parish hall until it was destroyed by a fire in May 1984.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research