Date Founded: 1959
Status: Merged, 2005
Church Location: 108 E. Airwood Drive, East Alton, Illinois
Notes: Merged with St. Norbert (Wood River) to form Holy Angels parish. The building is still standing, but is no longer used for church services.
Mass was initially held in the Zike's Pharmacy basement. The all-purpose building, which served as the church and social hall, was dedicated on September 3, 1962.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research