Date Founded: 1904
Status: Merged, 2004
Church Location: 302 E. Section Street, Dieterich, Illinois. The church is no longer standing (see notes).
Notes: Merged with St. Aloysius (Bishop Creek) and St. Joseph (Island Grove) to form St. Isidore the Farmer parish.
Prior to the establishment of Immaculate Conception Church, Catholics in Dieterich attended services in Bishop Creek or Island Grove. The church was dedicated on September 17, 1905, but was destroyed by fire March 13, 2003. The parish hall remains open.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1905-1930
- Marriages: 1905-1930
- Deaths: none