Date Founded: 1925
Church Location: 2160 N. Edward St., Decatur, Illinois
Notes: The first St. Thomas the Apostle Church, a temporary wooden structure, was completed in nine days and Mass was held there for the first time on April 12, 1925. The permanent church was dedicated on September 5, 1926. The current church was dedicated on November 6, 1977. The 1925 church is still standing and is used for parish functions.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1925-1930
- Marriages: 1925-1930
- Deaths: none