Date Founded: 1958
Church Location: 3850 Lourdes Dr., Decatur, Illinois
Notes: Church services were originally held in the St. Teresa High School gymnasium. Beginning in 1960, Our Lady of Lourdes school classrooms were used as a temporary church until services are moved into the school's gymnasium in 1964. The current Our Lady of Lourdes Church was dedicated on May 4, 1980.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research