Date Founded: 1959
Church Location: 2400 S. Franklin St., Decatur, Illinois
Notes: Church services were originally held at the South Shores School auditorium. The first church, housed in the parish multi-purpose building, was dedicated on May 18, 1962. The current church was dedicated on October 3, 1976. The 1962 church was converted to a parish center and gymnasium.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research