Date Founded: 1856
Church Location: 207 Vandalia St., Collinsville, Illinois
Notes: The first Catholic church in Collinsville was dedicated in 1856. The sanctuary and transcept of the second church were built in 1880, but due to lack of money, the construction could not go any further. The old church was torn down in 1890 and the nave of the new church was built in its place. The current church was dedicated on November 6, 1966.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1857-1930
- Marriages: 1858-1930
- Deaths: none