Date Founded: 1920
Church Location: 700 E. Spruce St. Chatham, Illinois
Notes: The cornerstone for the first church, located at 211 East Chestnut, was laid on July 20, 1920. The second church, located on the corner of Spruce and Park Streets, was dedicated on October 3, 1971. The original St. Joseph's Church was sold in 1974. The current church was dedicated on September 17, 2000.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: c1920-1930
- Marriages: c1920-1930
- Deaths: none
- Notes: Records combined with Auburn, St. Benedict.