Date Founded: 1860
Church Location: 109 E. Spring, Camp Point, Illinois
Notes: The original St. Thomas Church was a frame structure, reconverted from a barn and remodeled into a church. It was located on the west edge of Camp Point. The current church was dedicated on September 7, 1959.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1863-1930
- Marriages: 1879-1917
- Deaths: none
- Notes: No marriage records 1860-1878 and after 1917.