Date Founded: 1945
Church Location: 132 Butcher St., Bethalto, Illinois
Notes: The first church was a large store building, located just south of the railroad tracks on the west side of Prairie Street. Mass was first held in the converted church on December 25, 1944. In 1945, ground was broken for a new church and on April 19, 1946, Mass was held for the first time in a temporary church located in the basement of the new building. The completed church was dedicated on October 7, 1947.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research