Date Founded: 1953
Status: Suppressed, 2004
Church Location: Mortimer St., Barry, Illinois
Notes: On October 4, 1953, Mass was first held in an old gymnasium called "The Coliseum." Land was purchased on the east edge of Barry and construction began on a permanent church, which was dedicated on June 12, 1955. The building is still standing, but is no longer used for church services.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research