Date Founded: 1880
Status: Merged, 2006
Church Location: 128 E. Washington St., Auburn, Illinois
Notes: Merged with Sacred Heart (Divernon) and St. Mary (Pawnee) to form Holy Cross parish. Church open for Mass.
In 1871, parishioners purchased a church from the Sugar Creek Baptist congregation. A second church was completed in 1903, but it was destroyed by fire in February 1914. The current church was built in 1914.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1872-1930
- Marriages: 1878-1930
- Deaths: none