Date Founded: 1938
Church Location: 200 N. Lange, Maryville, Illinois
Notes: On April 17, 1938, Mass was celebrated for the first time in Maryville at a renovated movie theatre. In 1950, a small army chapel was purchased at Camp Ellis and moved to the church site. Mass was first celebrated at the temporary church, which was later used as a parish hall, on September 17, 1950. The permanent church was dedicated on October 21, 1951. In 1991, an addition was added to the existing church, making the original church the entrance for the new church. The new structure was dedicated on November 28, 1999.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research: Records too recent for genealogical research