Date Founded: 1877
Church Location: 127 County Road 100 E., Sigel, Illinois
Notes: The first Catholic church in the Lillyville area was established in 1868. The church, which was located six miles northeast of Lillyville, was attended from Sigel. It was closed in 1879 and the church was dismantled in 1883.
The first Sacred Heart Church was dedicated on November 1, 1877. The current church was dedicated on September 18, 1892.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1878-1930
- Marriages: 1878-1930
- Deaths: none