Date Founded: 1875
Church Location: 320 N. Saratoga, Ashland, Illinois
Notes: Beginning in 1871 Catholics in Ashland began attending Mass on the second floor of the Ashland school building. The first church was built in 1874. It was later moved west of where the present church is located. The current church was built in 1882.
There was a fire in the rectory in 1896 and all the church records were destroyed.
Records Available in Diocesan Archives for Genealogy Research:
- Baptisms: 1897-1930
- Marriages: 1897-1898; 1906-1930
- Deaths: none
- Notes: See: Petersburg, St. Peter for earliest records.